Gyrotonic training is three-dimensional exercise taught on unique weight and pulley based equipment (pictured at right). Founded by Juliu Horvath, in the principles of yoga, dance, tai chi, and swimming, Gyrotonic training is a series of circular and fluid exercises that works the entire body through muscular, skeletal, and cardiovascular stimulation.
- Promotes strong, lean muscles
- Increases flexibility, coordination, and balance
- Enhances joint mobility and articulation
- Frees the body of pain and restrictions
- Increases circulation of blood, lymphatic fluids, and energy
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Compliments/supplements physical therapy and other rehabilitative body work
- Helps prevents osteoporosis
- Helps to slow the aging process through mental and physical stimulation and regeneration
Beneficial for Everyone
Read more about specific applications of Gyrotonic training and how it will work for you here.
Call or email kinespirit today and discover how Gyrotonic training can add to your life.
You can also learn more about Gyrotonic at www.gyrotonic.com.