New Client Special
3 private sessions for $65 each
GYROTONIC® or PILATES
Your first 3 Private Sessions for $195
(31% off regular rate)
Why Intro Pack?
We designed the intro pack to provide new clients the opportunity to experience how integrating a consistent Gyrotonic or Pilates practice at Kinespirit can enhance their lives. These one-on-one sessions with our expert trainers will lay the groundwork to help you achieve your fitness goals. We ask all newcomers to Gyrotonic and Pilates to take a minimum of 3 private sessions before enrolling into group equipment classes.
What should I expect from my first session?
- Please arrive about ten minutes early for your first session, as there will be a brief new client form for you to fill out. This will also allow you time to change, get a drink of water, and get to know the studio.
- You will not need to bring mats or props; we have everything you’ll need.
- If you’re doing Gyrotonic exercise or Pilates for the first time, it may be difficult to put your experience into words immediately after your first session, but you will definitely leave feeling invigorated and energized (and maybe even a little taller)!
I’m Not Sure If I Should Do Gyrotonic Exercise Or Pilates. Which Would Be Better For Me?
There are all kinds of variables that can help determine which form of exercise would be best for you–it might even be a combination of both! You can take a look at our breakdown of the similarities and differences here.
We’re also happy to talk with you about your goals and preferences in order to help steer you down a path that works for you, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with your specific questions.
What should I wear to my first private session?
- Wear clothing that you are comfortable moving and generating some heat in (similar to what you’d wear to a yoga class).
- You can be barefoot or in socks, but no shoes are required.